FIND FIX and PREVENT vulnerabilities
ACUNETIX PROVIDES SOLUTIONS TO SECURE YOUR WEBSITES,WEB APPLICATIONS, AND APIS. YOU CAN USE OUR PRODUCTS TO SCAN WEB ASSETS FOR SECURITY ISSUES AND EFFECTIVELY MANAGE PROBLEM RESOLUTION.
Who we are
Founded in 2005 Pioneer in web application security
Provides DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing) solutions for companies of any size
Acunetix THE NAME YOU CAN TRUST
6,500+ vulnerabilities are detected by our products
2,300+ companies protected
including fortune 100, 500, and 1,000 customers
WHY USE THE Acunetix Web Application Security Solution?
Acunetix is renowned for its accuracy. It is able to find more than other scanners.
• 3 out of 4 every data breaches worldwide are now related to web applications
Acunetix is easy to use even for non-technical personnel, so even small businesses can easily protect themselves.
• In 2019, 43% of cyber attacks targeted small businesses, with 49% of those attacks being web-based
Acunetix reports fewer false positives than other products and actually proves that vulnerabilities are real, saving you a lot of time.
• In 2019, false positives accounted for roughly 40% of all alerts that cybersecurity teams received daily
Make an Inquiry
Target Customer Profiles
Acunetix Premium for SMB/SME customers
Acunetix 360 for enterprise customers
● Financial sector & insurance
● Security/military forces
Sensitive data protection
● IT & telecom
Roles that can benefit from Acunetix
CTO & CISO Acunetix lets you mitigate the effects of the cybersecurity skill gap by providing unparalleled levels of automation.
Engineering Manager With Acunetix, you can automatically manage web vulnerability remediation using platforms such as Jira, GitHub,GitLab, and many more.
Security Engineer Let Acunetix find typical vulnerabilities for you so you can focus on what is more interesting
and truly important.
DevOps/DevSecOps Easily include DAST scanning in your CI/CD DevSecOps/SecDecOps flows using the Acunetix
A Complete Solution
Unlike many competitive products, Acunetix is not just a simple manual vulnerability scanner. It is a complete platform that lets you:
● All web vulnerabilities
● All network vulnerabilities
● All web malware
● Get detailed reports for developers
● Track progress internally and externally
● Confirm resolution
● Integrate in the SDLC
● Export to WAFs
● Prevent vulnerabilities from ever making it to production
PAIN POINTS THAT CAN BE Resolved USING Acunetix
- Incomplete coverage
Map the entire website structure including single-page applications or parse business logic.
- Vulnerability assessment
Define which vulnerabilities are critical and need to be fixed immediately and which you can queue to be resolved later.
- The cybersecurity skill gap
Fully automate the vulnerability scanning, assessment, and management process and have your team focus on other important tasks.
- Time limitations when penetration testing
Shorten the pen testing time to eliminate most typical vulnerabilities.
- Complex web forms, websites that require authentication
Have access to a number of tools to access complex web forms and by-pass the authentication mechanisms.
- Internal and external management of vulnerabilities
Export all vulnerabilities to an issue tracker or manage vulnerabilities within the application.
The Acunetix Offering : WHAT ACUNETIX CAN DO FOR YOU
- A comprehensive vulnerability management solution, combining
● Out-of-band vulnerability monitoring
● Network scanning and malware scanning perspectives
- Scan complex multi-level forms and password protected areas
Thanks to advanced macro recording technology
- The largest network of integrations
● Issue trackers
● CI/CD tools
● Web application firewalls (WAF)
● Project management and communications (Acunetix 360)
- Lowest false positives rate
Thanks to unique features:
● Proof of exploit
- World-class support
Reliable world-class support with a customer satisfaction rating of 99.9% and an average response time of under 2 hours.
Pen-testing tools (not enterprise security solutions) with complex workflows that require deep security technical expertise
● Surface level DAST capabilities
● Less comprehensive scanning breadth, depth, and accuracy
● Integrations lack ability to automate manual process
● Sold and acquired numerous times with no real investments made in development
● Dated UI
● Monolithic workflows