Change auditing is the essential process of maintaining every organization’s security, governance and compliance requirements. Organizations need to keep track of changes to their IT environments and regularly assess current system configuration to detect security violations, troubleshoot issues, prevent downtimes and maintain continuous compliance with security standards and industry regulations. Netwrix meets these needs with simple, efficient and affordable solutions that do not require invasive deployments or extensive maintenance efforts, that impact critical IT infrastructure and are expensive in terms of both time and money.
Detect security threats, prove compliance and increase IT team efficiency with IT audit software from Netwrix
Netwrix Auditor is an affordable change and configuration auditing platform that streamlines compliance, strengthens security and simplifies root cause analysis across the entire IT infrastructure. It enables complete visibility by auditing changes made to security, systems and data.
Netwrix Auditor provides complete visibility into IT infrastructure changes with:
• Change auditing: Determine who changed what, when and where.
• Configuration assessment: Analyze current and past configurations with state-in-time reports.
• Predefined reports: Pass audits with more than 200 out of the box reports.
The Netwrix Auditor platform utilizes an efficient, enterprise-grade architecture that consolidates audit data from multiple independent sources with agentless or lightweight, non-intrusive agent-based modes of operation and scalable two-tiered storage (file-based + SQL database) holding consolidated audit data for 10 years or more.
Netwrix Auditor Solutions
The Netwrix Auditor platform is available to audit all your most critical systems.
Includes Auditing on:
• Active Directory configuration, Group Policies, password expirations and inactive users
• Exchange configuration, mailboxes, permissions and mailbox access
• Permissions and access on Windows, EMC Storage and NetApp Filers
• SharePoint farm configurations, security and content
• SQL configurations and security
• VMware vSphere and ESX configuration
• Windows configuration, registry, services, and more, including user activity video recording
Make an Inquiry