CyberCyte is a UK based cybersecurity company providing a framework of solutions based on the concept of Circle of Zero Trust utilising identity management, network access control and DNS security. CyberCyte products has become the preferred technology in major international banks, enterprises and government agencies to protect their users and digital assets seamlessly with minimum operational overhead. Identification of cyber espionage, malicious data exfiltration and zero-day attacks are the key focus areas of CyberCyte threat protection platform. CyberCyte solutions enable 100% visibility and device control in the network even users are off premises by offering a portfolio consisting of three major products.
CloudCyteisazero-trustsecurity platform forprotectingon-premise and remoteusers24/7
CloudCyte is designed to provide 360° Security for End-Users whether they are a large-scale enterprise or an SMB. In addition to using the platform directly, the designed architecture enables organizations and MSSP’s to deploy the solution in their premise or on any cloud platform in minutes.
All components of CloudCyte is based on virtualized containers enabling unlimited scalability without requiring complex resource planning. Deployment on any Kubernetes based platform including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud is supported. The system offers three modules.
The DNS is the address book of the Internet. DNSCyte provides a secure DNS Service based on global cyber threat intelligence and machine learning to block threats and targeted attacks in real-time.
DNSCyte has indexed 99.9% of the Internet, which includes more than 1.7 billion web sites and 350 million top-level domains growing daily.
With this intelligence, DNSCyte protects global businesses and users.
DNSCyte handles the DNS requests from users and redirects malicious requests to a sinkhole providing a new layer of security with artiﬁcial intelligence.
- Classification of Internet activity in seconds.
- Block data exﬁltration attacks utilizing DNS Tunneling.
- Protect users against ransomware, malware, phishing, and botnet threats.
- Only permit categorized Internet trafﬁc to enable reliable protection from zero-day attacks.
DefCyte is a GDPR compliant e-mail phishing detection and inbox security solution. The system enables organizations to identify and delete malicious e-mails bypassing the security controls.
DefCyte provides a complete view of threats arising from phishing attacks. The users can report e-mails that they think is suspicious. Machine-learning based classiﬁcation algorithm provides an extensive real-time view into threats. The platform provides unmatched visibility for malicious e-mails reaching the end-users. Once an e-mail is identiﬁed as malicious, the system can delete the e-mail from all user mailboxes.
Phishing simulation and user awareness training are also provided as built-in modules to enable organizations to prepare better for phishing attacks.
- Identification of targeted phishing attacks bypassing the existing security controls.
- Enable automated actions for malicious e-mails.
- GDPR compliance by performing analysis based on the metadata collected from the e-mails.
- Increased user awareness.
NetCyte is a Zero-Trust framework for the on-premise and remote users to enable controlled access to corporate resources. NetCyte tracks the activity of devices and can enforce two-factor authentication to identify the identity of users as they access the network. The system offers multiple methods to enable automated blocking of devices.
NetCyte enables the notiﬁcation of end-users if malicious activity is detected in their devices. Optionally, VPN access can be blocked through a redirection of users to the CloudCyte Portal if non-compliance is detected.
- Controlled access to corporate resources from on-premise and remote devices.
- Accurate identification of users through two-factor authentication.
- Dynamic inventory analysis for all devices in the network.
- Audit log tracking for detection of security events such as password updates, account lockouts, event log deletion and group membership changes.
CloudCyte for MSSP’s
- White-labelling support for all components to enable better MSSP brand visibility.
- Deployment on any Kubernetes supporting cloud platform including Amazon WS, Microsoft Azure and Google.
- Ability to enroll and initiate customers in minutes.
- Full support for self-management and customer
- Enable self-deployment and zero maintenance
- Windows 1 +
- MAC OS Sierra +
- IOS 10 +
- Android 10 +
Agentless E-Mail Plug-In for Microsoft Outlook (Windows, MAC OS, IOS and Android)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 +
- Microsoft Ofﬁce 365
Agent Based E-Mail Plug-In for Microsoft Outlook
- Windows 2016 +
E-Mail Plug-In for Google Mail
- The Microsoft Outlook plug-in can automatically scan every e-mail for threats and protect the user within the
- e-mail application for a better user experience and increased productivity.
- Easy to deploy, minimum maintenance and 24/7 technical assistance when requested. Support for
- self-installation through the user guidance wizard, videos and simple deployment guides.
- Competitive pricing model offering protection for both personal and business devices.
- Agent-based and agentless deployment options. Single platform for network and e-mail security.
CloudCyte for the Remote Workforce
Working from home has become common with the emergence of COVID-19. It is expected that many organizations will continue to utilize their workforce remotely even after COVID-19 is over.
Organizations are seeking new solutions to secure their remote workforce through a simple, effective, and integrated platform. CloudCyte is designed to provide 360° Security for large enterprises and SMB’s, whether their users are accessing corporate data from personal or business devices.
Challenges Organizations are Facing
- Users are continuing to receive malicious e-mails whichever security solution is deployed.
- It is not easy to increase the awareness level of the end-users. Accessing corporate data from personal devices cannot be avoided.
- As more services are accessed from the cloud, VPN is not sufficient to provide secure access to corporate data.
- Easy deployment with minimum maintenance overhead without requiring support services. 24/7 technical assistance when requested.
- Support for self-installation through the user guidance wizard, videos and simple guides.
- Competitive pricing model offering protection for both personal and business devices.
- Agent based and agentless deployment options.
- Single platform for network and e-mail security.
- The Microsoft Outlook plug-in can automatically scan every e-mail for threats and protect the user within the e-mail application for better user experience and increased productivity.
How is CloudCyte Addressing Above Challenges?
For secure access, users are provided with a lightweight desktop and mobile agent. If malicious activity is detected in their device or e-mail inbox, they are immediately notiﬁed, and their network access can be blocked seamlessly. The agents are supported for Windows, MAC, IOS and Android devices. End-users can install the provided agents through a single click for their personal devices. For corporate devices, centralized deployment is provided.
By utilizing a Microsoft Outlook plug-in, the end-users are notiﬁed of malicious e-mails automatically. Additionally, users can report other activity that they believe is suspicious for centralized analysis. The artiﬁcial intelligence engine and the security administrators analyze incoming e-mails. Once ﬂagged as malicious, the e-mail is deleted from all user mailboxes seamlessly.
When a user accesses the corporate data through a VPN, two-factor authentication is performed to enable zero-trust secure access without requiring agents on the end-user device. The device can be checked for compliance through the CloudCyte Captive Portal. Access from non-business devices can also be blocked automatically.
How CloudCyte Works for the Remote Workforce?
- For detecting phishing e-mails, a Microsoft Outlook plug-in is centrally deployed from Ofﬁce 365 and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- When a user connects to corporate VPN, CloudCyte DNS Servers are enforced. The user is redirected to a captive portal for two-factor authentication and compliance checks.
- Only compliant devices are allowed network access.
- For authenticated devices, if malicious activity is detected, the user is notiﬁed. Optionally, VPN access can be blocked and redirected to CloudCyte Captive Portal for notiﬁcation. The administrator can grant access through the CloudCyte Portal.
Agent Based Deployment
- Users receive an e-mail containing a link for the agents. Currently, Windows, MAC OS, IOS and Android devices are supported. For corporate devices, agents can be deployed centrally.
- The agent installs the Microsoft Outlook plug- in for automatically identifying malicious e-mails. The users are also able to report any e- mail they suspect.
- The agent continuously checks and blocks malicious activity. When a security risk is detected,the user is notiﬁed
- For any agent installed device, a compliance check is performed. Any inventory information of the device can be collected. Two-factor user authentication can also be enforced for compliance. If not compliant, the user is notiﬁed, and network access of the device is blocked.