Mimecast is a cybersecurity provider that helps thousands of organizations worldwide make email safer, restore trust and bolster cyber resilience. Mimecast’s expanded cloud suite enables organizations to implement a comprehensive cyber resilience strategy. From email and web security, archive and data protection, to awareness training, up time assurance and more, Mimecast helps organizations stand strong in the face of cyberattacks, human error and technical failure.
Mimecast services include
Mimecast Targeted Threat Protection (TTP): Inspection of inbound, outbound and internal emails to help detect and fight phishing, ransomware, impersonation attempts, malicious URLs and attachments. TTP includes URL Protect, Attachment Protect, Impersonation Protect and Internal Email Protect.
Content Control and Data Leak Prevention (DLP): Protection against the loss of intellectual property, customer data and other sensitive information. Email content and secure communication policies can be created and applied to inbound, outbound and internal traffic in real-time.
Spam and Virus protection: Stops infected email from reaching the network and impacting user productivity. Mimecast offers 100 percent anti-virus and 99 percent anti-spam service levels – removing threats in the cloud before they reach your network.
Mimecast is a critical additional layer of defense for Google or Office 365 . Email is a primary attack vector with employees being targeted with ransomware, impersonation and spear phishing. Use best practices for email security by deploying multiple layers of defense for the best protection. Mimecast provides URL, attachment and impersonation protection for stopping advanced attacks before causing financial or brand damage to the organization. An extensive threat intelligence network and blended security technologies deliver an enhanced security posture to make G Suite safer for your business.
Mimecast integrated suite of cloud services provides email risk mitigation for Office 365 – bridging the gap between single vendor and best-of-breed. Mimecast products provide defense in depth against targeted threats, strengthen data integrity and provide disaster recovery in the event of a Microsoft infrastructure outage.
Secure Email Gateway
Mimecast Secure Email Gateway uses sophisticated, multi-layered detection engines and intelligence to protect email data and employees from malware, spam, advanced threats and zero-day attacks.
The Mimecast Secure Email Gateway Provides:
• Better security and system performance with the ability to stop known and advanced email threats before they reach your network.
• A single cloud platform with threat intelligence that updates instantly and extends easily to control sensitive data.
• Ultimate administrator visibility and control to rapidly and consistently apply policies across the organization.
With Mimecast Mailbox Continuity downtime is a thing of the past. In the event of a sudden email outage or planned downtime, Mimecast provides uninterrupted access to live and historic email and attachments from the Mimecast Cloud using everyday tools like Outlook for Windows, the web and mobile applications. Employees get guaranteed access to email —from anywhere, on any device. And administrators can do it all without expensive hardware and software.
Mimecast Mailbox Continuity Provides:
• Management of downtime of on-premises, cloud and hybrid primary email systems for better productivity and peace of mind
• Uninterrupted access to all live and historic email and calendar information from everyday applications and devices to keep business moving
• 100% service availability SLA delivered from the highly secure Mimecast cloud
Enterprise Information Archiving
Thousands of customers rely on Mimecast to archive their important email, files and documents.
• Rapid search and access to retrieve archived email within seconds
• Access to employee personal archives on any device, anywhere
• Flexible policy driven retention at the organization, group, mailbox or published retention folder level
• Comprehensive compliance, e-discovery and litigation support including legal hold, case management and data export
• Complete archive access logging including searches and message views
• Encrypted, secure storage in multiple geographically-dispersed data centers with triplicate copies for built-in redundancy
• Per employee pricing not based on email volume or the number of mailboxes delivering lower TCO